Pear and Prosciutto Pizza
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 12 oz pizza dough
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (I usually put more)
- 1 medium pear, thinly sliced
- 2 oz prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- Dash of freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbs chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 1/2 cups baby arugula
- 1 tsp sherry
- Preheat oven to 450
- Heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onions to pan, cover and cook for 3 minutes. Uncover and cook 10 minutes are until golden brown.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet. First the onions and then sprinkle on cheese. Lastly top with pears and prosciutto. Sprinkle with pepper. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with nuts. Toss arugula and sherry and sprinkle on pizza. EAT!